For Buyers and Sellers
Why List Your Property with Fundy Bay?
- We are respected REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association, New Brunswick Real Estate Association, and the Saint John Real Estate Board.
- We are committed to marketing your property through extensive online and print media.
- Your property will be listed on MLS, Realtor.ca, as well as our own website in elite partnership with Point2Homes which provides incredible worldwide exposure for your listing online.
- Five full time licensed realtors highly qualified working to sell YOUR home.
- Our main office is located in a high traffic location (with an outdoor bulletin board and flyers for exposure of your listing at any time day or night) at 233 Water Street, St. Andrews and we have additional home offices located in St. George and Grand Manan. Our sales team knows Charlotte County.
- We are an Elite member of the National Listing Service at Point2Homes and a member of their Advisory Council.
- We live and actively volunteer in the communities that we serve. Our company is locally owned and independent. We are invested in our community.
- You will have a full time sales team at YOUR service 7 days a week with an extensive and growing list of satisfied clients and customers.
- Your property will be showcased to potential buyers in a customized presentation portfolio with full details and photos.
Hire a Professional Real Estate Agent
A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn’t have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.
Why a REALTOR®?
You can trust that your REALTOR® will ensure the transaction is completed competently and professionally. You don’t have to worry about the details – your REALTOR® can take care of them for you. You can get advice from someone with an intimate knowledge of the local housing market. And you can count on the help of a professional who has committed to serve with integrity and competence. Find out more…